Due to COVID-19 and the closure of schools the expected Summer Scheme cannot run.
We are very aware that the time away from school due to lockdown has been stressful and difficult for many of our pupils and their families.
We are now able to offer some very limited summer respite provision from Mon 20- Thurs 30 July.
Strand 1 – In-school respite provision
- 3x 2 hour morning sessions on consecutive days – e.g. Mon, Tues, Wed. 10am -12noon
Pupils prioritised for these sessions are ones identified through multi-agency discussion
Strand 2 – Supervised play sessions
- 18 x 1 hour slots will be available across the two weeks for pupils not receiving Strand 1 support – playground or in event of poor weather, indoor provision. One child per session
- These will be offered on a first come, first served basis
- Slots will be allocated in advance and families will agree to the protocol supplied
In addition, all pupils will have access to EA online sessions from entertainers similar to those who would normally come to the Summer Scheme.
Action to be taken urgently:
If you would like to register your interest in Strand 2 play sessions please do the following:
- Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Only applications sent through this email address will be considered
- A waiting list will be created
- A member of the team will be in contact with you shortly